Wednesday 18 November 2015

Getting to Know Me

Hello!

So I thought for my first ever post on my blog I should do a Get to Know Me post, just so that you can get to know me. (Obvs).



Firstly, we will start with the basics, my name is Jess and I am launching my blog on my 22nd birthday, I don't really have a reason for this just though why not start it now, then I can do lots of Christmas posts as this is my favourite time of the year. (Although I have been secretly thinking about Christmas since the beginning of September, eeeeek). My favourite colour is pink, naturally and I love all things make up and skincare and this is what I intend my blog to be about. Hopefully I will be posting everyday, but we shall see.

Now on to some more questions that I think you would be eager to learn about me.

Do you have a middle name?
Yes, my middle name is Louise and part of it is even included in my blog title. 

What was your favourite subject at school? 
My favourite subject at school was Politics, although I did not start this until year 12, I found it subject that I could easily express my views in and be able to argue rationally with other people about points of interest, it also taught me a lot of things that I think everyone should know.

What's your favourite drink? 
Diet coke. I know it is terrible for you but something about it makes me want to drink it all the time. Probably the caffeine. 

What's your favourite song at the moment? 
My favourite song at the moment is Justin Bieber - Sorry. *Cringes* 

What would you name your children?
If I had a girl I would call her Emelia and if I had a boy I would call him Oliver. Although this changes regularly. 

Do you participate in any sports?
During my life I have participated in lots of different sports including running, athletics, rowing and cheerleading. Now unfortunately, I do not have the time to commit to a sport, but still keep fit by doing YouTube fitness videos. 

What's your favourite book?
Now this is a hard one, whilst at university I fell out of love with reading. I feel as though as I was forced to read books at uni I did not want to read books at all. Although I graduated in July I have only just gotten back into it slowly. So I am going to choose a childhood classic and go with the BFG by Roald Dahl, it brings back so many memories of my mum reading it to me when I was young. 

What's your favourite colour?
Pink.

What's your favourite animal?
Polar bear - even though they are more terrifying than they look. 

What's your favourite perfume?
Marc Jacobs - Daisy. 

What's your favourite holiday?
It has to be Christmas. Literally cannot wait for December. 

Have you graduated from high school?
Yes, I graduated from university this year. 

Have you been out of the country?
This year I was lucky enough to go on holiday to Turkey with my family. Although I do intend to some travelling next year.

Do you speak any other languages?
Well.... I did French and German GCSE but I don't think that really counts as I can barely recall anything now. So I'm going to go with no but I wish I could. 

Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have one younger sister and one younger brother.

What's your favourite store? 
At the moment it is New Look, but again this changes regularly.

What's your favourite restaurant?
I don't have a specific restaurant but I do love Italian restaurants, I could eat pizza and pasta, all day everyday.

Who are some of your favourite YouTubers?
I have a lot of favourite YouTubers and these again change quite often, but at the moment they are Freddy from FreddyMyLove, Corrie from dizzybrunette3, Anna from Viviannadoesmakeup and Amelia from Amelialiana. All of whom have lovely blogs as well.

What's your favourite movie?
It is very hard to pick a favourite film as there are so many classics that I like so I would have to go with Mean Girls or Lion King. 

Do you like school? 
I did like school, but I am glad I am finished with it now. 

What are some of your favourite TV shows?
Some of my favourite TV shows are House of Cards, Suits, Orphan Black and Made in Chelsea. I have also just started watching Pretty Little Liars. (Shocking I know, I am so behind). 

PC or Mac?
I have never owned a Mac, so has to be PC. 

What phone do you have? 
Gold iPhone 5S. 

How tall are you? 
I think I am 5'8. I swear no one knows how tall they actually are. 

Any pets? 
No. But I am desperate for a black pug. 

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment down below with some facts about you so I can get to know you better too or any advice you would give to me as I am very new with all of this. 

See you tomorrow

Jess
x

P.S Sorry for this being such a long one, but I thought it would be good if the first one was long so that you knew me a bit better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment