Wednesday 16 December 2015

Boots Gift Guide Under £10

So I thought I'd put together a gift guide of all things that under ten pounds from Boots one of my favourite shops in the world. I thought that if you were on a budget like me or looking for secret santa presents or some stocking fillers this is the post for you. With this all in mind I have put together this post, I know there is not long left until Christmas but you can easily pick these up in store as Boots have a great store checker so you can make sure that it is before you go. 

I have scoured the internet for you and this is what I have found. Hope you enjoy! 

With Boots gifts being on 3 for 2 permanently this is the perfect place to find some lovely gifts for people. My favourite gifts are the Soap and Glory Once Upon a Lime and the Starbucks Dusting Set. 



Soap and Glory Once Upon A Lime £10, Happy Jackson Mug £8, Sanctuary Little Bag of Joy £10, Dove Radiance Gift Set £6, Sanctuary Wash and Lotion Delight £10, Starbucks Dusting Set £10, Twinings Tea Selection £10, Sanctuary Black Roses and Cassis Candle £6, Jack Wills Emery Board Kit £3, Ted Baker Mini Mint Treasure Body Souffle £4, Garden Collection Mini Indulgence £4, Champneys Citrus Blush Mini Duo £5, Garden Collection Soap Set £4, Royal Jelly Hand Cream £4, Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Drum £4, Garden Collection Mini Candle Trio £5. 




Soap and Glory Three Times Butter £8, Baileys Hot Chocolate Mug £10, Joules Mini Tin of Treasures £10, Jack Wills Set of Two Nail Varnish £8, Hairy Bikers Salt Pinch Pot £8, Nando's Get Carried Away Duo Sauce Rack £10, Ted Baker Sparkle and Shine Golden £8, Aroma Home Owl Handwarmers £10, NPW Duck Lip Balm £4, Fifi Lapin The Fifi Files £5, NPW Owl Lip Balm £3.50, Boots Extracts Festive Spiced Apple Body Butter £4, Happy Jackson Key Ring £4, Chupa Chups Lip Balm £3.50, Kiss n Mix Raspberry Brulee Lip Balm £4, Fifi Lapin Write on Trend £3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment