Thursday 31 December 2015

The Perfect Red Holiday Manicure



So I probably should have put this post up a bit earlier, seeing as though the festive season is nearly over, but I think a red manicure still looks beautiful in the winter seasons, and I also feel a little more sophisticated wearing it. 

Now on my perfect holiday duo. The Sally Hansen base coat and top coat has been a favourite of mine for years now. I initially bought it to make my nails a bit stronger as they kept flaking and breaking and I used this for a while just on its own as kind of like a treatment. Ever since I have started using it I have noticed a difference in the way my nails feel, they're not so ridged any more and definitely don't break as often. 

Although I have only just got this Reiss nail varnish I have fallen head over heels for it and hope that it lasts until the end of 2016 so I can wear it again .

Do you have any recommendations for holiday nail colours? 

See you tomorrow. 

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment