Thursday 24 December 2015

The Winter Mint Polish




Now I don't know if it is just me but I love wearing any colour nail polish all year round. Seeing as I have a mostly black wardrobe it means whatever colour my nails are will match my outfit. 

Saying that I have been on the look out for a nice winter mint nail varnish, something that is a bit more muted and not so spring like in colour. So when I was browsing the Essie counter in Boots (as I feel like I do on an almost daily basis). I cam across this polish Turquoise and Caicos, which fitted the bill almost exactly and has definitely filled my needs of having another mint nail varnish in my collection. I am sure I can get some wear out of it in spring and summer too but for now it can be my winter mint polish.

What colours do you like to wear over the festive season?

See you tomorrow,

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment