Friday 15 January 2016

Fitness Friday #2

So it is Friday again and time for my next Fitness Friday instalment. I am sorry for being so rubbish at posting but I was feeling a bit uninspired this week and I would rather post nothing than something I don't like. This week hasn't been the best for fitness either, and I am kind of a bit disappointed that I missed a day but sometimes life gets in the way I suppose. So, anyway, here is my workout routine this week: 

Friday - 
100 high knees
At Home Cardio Workout - Fitness Blender (Omg deffo need music for this and why are burpees so evil???)
6 Minute Thigh Hiit Workout - Lucy Wyndham-Read
After this I was exhausted so just did a few stretches. 

Saturday - 
100 high knees
Bodyweight Cardio Workout - Fitness Blender (This has a warm up and cool down included, great for when you are in a rush)

Sunday - 
Rest Day - otherwise known as food prep day :D 

Monday - 

100 high knees
Hiit That Booty - Lucy Wyndham-Read (So many high knees :o) 
Flexibility Leg Streches - PsycheTruth

Tuesday - 
100 high knees
15 Minute Full Body Workout - Popsugar Fitness (This is the first time I have tried a Popsugar routine and I loved it, found this pretty tough. Weights are also needed for this one. Cool down is also included in this so I did after the arm workout) 
3 Minute Arm Workout - Lucy Wyndham-Read

Wednesday - 
100 high knees 
Calorie Melting and Total Body Toning Chair Workout - Lucy Wyndham-Read
I then did some stretches of my own. (Was suffering from a sore back so didn't want to push myself too much). 

Thurday - 
Today I was super busy so I didn't have time to work out. 

One thing I think I have done well this week on is cutting out crap, I have started preparing lunches for week on a Friday and this week I made Celery Soup (with much disgust from the rest of the family). It looks a bit milk in the picture but actually tastes great and is good for you. It was my first time using my hand blender and I was a bit worried it was going to go everywhere but it was actually a success. 


Next week I am going to try and make a fruit salad to take to work with me as well as a snack in the afternoon. I always find that I need something to get me over that 3 o'clock slump and I think this will be a great healthy alternative. As at the moment I just grab anything around to eat. 

Here is my progress pic for this week too. I don't know if I actually look any different, well apart from the outfit I am wearing but it will be good to look over all the pictures. 


So have you got any soup suggestions for me? I want to mix it up a bit for next week. And what do you think of my workout routine, do you think its okay that I missed a day out. Well I hope so as there is nothing I can do now. 

See you soon. 

Jess
x


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like your doing well. You look great!! I love doing Lucys workouts as well she's so motivating. As for making soup I just throw in whatever is in the fridge xx

    amberlouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much :) I love doing them too not too intimidating I don't think. Thanks for the advice. xx

      Delete
  2. Kudos to you for being healthy and keeping fit. You already look extremely slim. I'm watching that POPSUGAR Fitness video on YouTube as I type this. I don't think all of those exercises are right for me, but I'm way out of shape myself and had thought about possibly joining a gym. I could use work on my abs and glutes, so I'm thinking squats and the crunches would help. The stretching and endurance look good.
    With respect to soups, I like lentil and also tomato. Fruit is good. I hope you're making sure to get good balanced amino acids (proteins) in your diet. I think I could use a juicer myself.
    You look fabulous.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for such a nice comment. There are so many POPSUGAR workouts to choose from I am sure you can find one that suits you. Thank you for all of your advice :) will have to try lentils in my soup.

      Delete