Monday 25 January 2016

More Coverage Less Shine






So trying to get the perfect foundation is hard but with there being so many different ways to put the foundation on your face: hands, a whole host of tools and sponges, it can be hard even if you do have the perfect foundation to get the perfect look on the face. For me I like to have more coverage, I mean my skin hasn't looked great since I have been 11, I want to cover those acne scars. I also don't want to be shiny, whilst I am at work I don't have the time or patience to be topping up my foundation with powder every five minutes, so I find that this technique has helped me to solve that problem. 

Tools:

Steps: 
  1. Soak your sponge in water and ring out. 
  2. Squeeze some foundation on to the back of your hand
  3. Put your sponge into your foundation and dab it across your face. 
  4. Continue doing this until you get the desired coverage. 
Let me know if you try this technique out and whether you notice a difference. 

See you soon. 

Jess
x

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how I coped without a sponge beforehand! It's my go to tool now. I haven't tried the real technique one before x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either now. I feel like I need a back up one just in case I loose it again.

      Delete