Monday 11 January 2016

Party Makeup Inspiration






I feel like once the festive season has gone people stop posting so many make up tutorials especially for parties. People still have birthday parties to go to in January so I thought I would post a party eye make up inspiration. Now I know I am still a novice at make up but I hope you can appreciate what I was trying to go for. This is what I did to create the look: 

Tools:

  • An eye primer - I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin but which ever one you have available will do. 
  • Sticky tabs - I use these to help me get the cat eye flick but if you are good at doing it you probably don't need to bother. 
  • A neutrals palette - I used the Collection Uncovered Palette in the shade Nude but again any palette that has a good highlight and shimmer base colour will be good. 
  • A shimmery bronze brown - I used shade three from the Avon True Colour Quad in Mocha Latte. 
  • A liquid black liner - I used the L'Oreal Super Liner Superstar not my favourite liquid liner but I had no other options. 
  • A black kohl liner - I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero but use anyone you have and that you like
  • A blending brush 
  • A flat brush. 
Steps: 

  1. Apply eye primer over lid and crease. 
  2. Put the sticky tabs on the corner of your eyes if using.
  3. Apply the highlighter colour from nudes palette over your brown bone and then apply the gold shimmery base colour over your lid with the flat brush. 
  4. Apply the shimmery bronze brown shade in your crease and blend out. If the colour is not intense enough for you, do this process again. 
  5. Next the tricky bit for me, apply the liquid liner with a cat flick. 
  6. Now pull off the sticky tab and continue the liner to the bottom lash line. 
  7. Use your kohl liner to line your top water liner and your bottom lash line.
If you want me to do a post on the rest of my make up let me know. 

See you soon.

Jess
x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love urban decay eye shadow primer, it's incredible.

    Hannah xx

    http://thatthoughtfulgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you :) so do I can't find a better one. xx

      Delete
  2. Urban decay eye primer is amazing, and lasts forever and ever! XX
    Gemma


    www.acrossthispage.com

    ReplyDelete