Wednesday 27 January 2016

What heaven tastes like...


So today I bring to you my first ever fashion post, now I don't think I dress very stylishly and I wear the same outfits hundreds of times over until they either become damaged or someone starts to notice.... I just thought it would be nice to show some of my simple, quite casual outfits. Here I am wearing a striped dress from Topshop (I seem to have a bit of a thing for stripes at the moment), a red tartan scarf from Primark (similar here) and black Chelsea boots (I have no idea where these are from but here are some similar). This outfit is basic and comfy, perfect for shopping. 


Now I don't know if this is really strange to blog about but I saw this on Anna Saconne's blog, so when I saw it on offer in Waitrose, I had to try it. I know that I have been showing you how healthy I have been recently on here but sometimes you have to let yourself have a treat once in a while. It sounded absolutely divine I don't know how they manage it to taste like an actual cinnamon bun but they do. If you like cinnamon buns then you will definitely like this. 

Do you think you will be trying it? 

See you soon.

Jess
x

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress, it looks really good! And I am the same with outfits, luckily people haven't started noticing yet... I may have to try that ice cream too, great post x

    www.beesytimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete