Saturday 13 February 2016

Fitness February #2

Its Fitness February time again, my favourite time of the week I love chatting about how my week in regards to fitness has gone. This week has not been the best week, due to my parents going on holiday they left me a load of ready meals to have. I know these are the best to eat and I insisted to them that I could cook for myself but they still bought them anyway. I think they forget that I lived on my own for three years sometimes. Anyway.... 

I also went to McDonalds this week I know this is terrible but I thought like I deserved a treat after my parents went on holiday without me. I also have failed in only having one diet coke this week and I have had three. OMG. 

On the positive side of things I have managed to drink two litres plus of water everyday which is actually so good. I used to really struggle with drinking water and when I first started uni I would barely drinking one cup a day. Shocking I know, so I am pretty happy that I can drink two litres now. 

I also have been made quite a healthy lunch of tuna pasta and sweetcorn. And for one of snacks at work I have been eating strawberries and blueberries with yoghurt. I did want some blackberries but no supermarkets seem to be stocking those at the moment. 



So here is my progress picture for this week: 





And here is my workout routine for the week: 

Friday - 
100 High Knees
30 Squat Jumps
3km Run 
3 Minute Abs - Lucy Wyndham-Read

Saturday - 
100 high knees
240 Rep Workout That Tones That Booty - Lucy Wyndham-Read (Three Times. Omg this was a struggle, did this after having a nandos :o) 

Sunday - 
Day Off!

Monday - 
Hiit Workout for Fat Loss - FitnessBlender (This also included a cool down. Omg, this is so deceptive when they explain it at the beginning it sounds easy but be warned, it is not) 
4 Minute Thigh Routine - Lucy Wyndham-Read

Tuesday - 
100 high knees
240 Rep Workput That Tones That Booty - Lucy Wyndham-Read (Three Times. Although I didn't do these literally back to back, I find them okay today :D) 

Wednesday - 
100 high knees
Hiit and Tone All Over - Lucy Wyndham-Read (Was seriouly lacking motivation today but I am so glad that I did this) 
Basic Cool Down Stretches - Lucy Wyndham-Read

Thursday - 
100 high knees
12 Minute Snowbunny Hiit - Lucy Wyndham-Read (Feel like I still need to work on some of these moves, but I have still got a couple of weeks left) 
Cool Down and Full Body Stretch - Fitness Blender

Next week I am going to take a week off, not off exercising but off of blogging about my fitness for the week. I hope you don't mind but I don't want things to get too repetitive around here. 

See you soon. 

Jess
x

1 comment:

  1. I was exactly the same I barely drank water! So good blogging your fitness journey! xx

    Beth // polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete