Wednesday 10 February 2016

Latest Beauty Buys



Now everyone loves a good nosy at what people buy. So I thought I would show you a tiny little haul of things that I have purchased recently. If you follow me on instagram (you can find me here) you will know I have decided to take part in #FugalFebruary so this will hopefully be the last one until at least March. If you want to see any #FrugalFebruary content then please comment and let me know. Now on to the haul.... 




I told you it was teeny tiny. So first up is the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot, this is a repurchase, the last one I had hit pan a long time ago now and I have been meaning to repurchase it so I am glad I finally have. As opposed to a normal powder that provides coverage this is a blotting powder, which just makes sure that oil is kept at bay. It also means that I can apply it as much as I like and it won't cake up on my face. 




Next up is something a little different for me in brand and type of product. I have never bought anything from Miss Sporty before, well I don't think I have. I also don't own anything like this. It is a purple toned eye shadow quad. On the back it says that it is suitable for green eyes, so I don't know if there are different ones for different eye colours but I love experimenting with the colours with this. 




And lastly after coming towards the end of my Lush Christmas Bath Bombs I thought I would treat myself to a new bath bomb. This is Tisty Tosty and I think this might be part of the Valentine's Day range but I am not 100% sure. As I am yet to try it I can't give you any more detail. Sorry. 

So thats the end of my little haul. Let me know what you have bought recently below. 

See you soon. 

Jess
x

2 comments:

  1. Miss Sporty nail polishes are soooo good! Literally one of the best for price and quality. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a huge fan of that bathbomb, I hated cleaning all the flowers up! I am desperate for a new bag powder, need to check the S&G shade range! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete