Wednesday 9 March 2016

What I Ate Wednesday {09.03.2016}

I am sorry for the lack of blog post this week, but I have been struggling to sleep recently so I thought that at the weekend instead of taking hundreds of pictures and planning blogposts, that I would take a weekend for my self for relaxation and binge watching Netflix, we all need weekends like this once in a while right? On top of all this my work load has seriously stepped up at work this week and I have started teaching myself for some exams that I need to pass at work. Sorry that I have started this blogpost all boring and moany, on to what you are here for.... the food!







Breakfast (6am) Breakfast was porridge made with semi skimmed milk, four deri dates chopped up and some cinnamon. I also drank a pint of water with my breakfast and a white coffee when I got to work. 



Lunch (12pm) Lunch was a wholemeal bagel, I had wanted a seeded bagel but I couldn't seem to find these anywhere, with Philadelphia cream cheese, smoked salmon and cucumber, I had also had some water now too, although I am not sure how much as I forget to count when I am at work. 



Snack (4:30pm) In the afternoon, just before I go home I had a snack of natural yoghurt with raspberries and blueberries with a little bit of cinnamon too. I have kinda become obsessed with cinnamon and I am going through the pot at a rather alarming rate!!!!



Dinner (7pm) For dinner I had spaghetti carbonara with bacon, this is not one of my favourite meals, but seeing as everyone else in y family likes I sacrifice myself to having it every once in a while to keep them happy. I also drank 400ml of water with my dinner. After my dinner is also when I did my work out which was a 2 mile power walk and then the Lower Body Quick Workout by Lucy. 



Pudding (9pm) As a treat and because I was craving something sweet, although I am always craving something sweet, I had a white chocolate and cranberry cookie from Waitrose which I saw on one of Anna Sacconnes vlogs, it has to be one of the best shop bought cookies I have ever had so think and chewy. Shame it only comes in packs of five. :p I had it with another 400ml of water and that was it for today!

What did you eat today? 

See you soon. 

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment