Sunday 24 April 2016

Confessions Of A Shopaholic


Now I would be one of the first to admit that I am a bit of a shopaholic, I don't think I can even go a day without buying something. I mean I'm not buying Chanel handbags everyday, but I always find myself purchasing food or something unnecessary. Then I always wonder where my money has gone. 

So I thought it would be nice to do a little post on my confessions as a shopaholic. 

Buying things to cheer yourself. 
This often happens that I will be having a bad day and the one thing I think is oh I'll just pop into Boots on my way home and buy myself some make up that I don't really need to cheer myself up. Tell me I am not the only one that does this? 

Buying things that you already own. 
Going on a little shopping spree and buying things that take your fancy. Bringing that lush top you bought and realising you have already got it. Although it is good if you've bought it in another colour to the one you have already got. 

When your wardrobe is too full. 
You know you do too much shopping when your wardrobe is literally about to burst with clothes and you have to strategically place things in to make sure that it fits in. 

Having clothes that you have never worn. 
When you go out shopping and find something that would be perfect for an occasion but that occasion has yet to arise. Might as well keep it just in case the occasion does arise. 

You have so many missed parcel slips, it is almost embarrassing. 
So your next delivery of essential for life clothes get delivered whilst you are at work or school and a little red slip gets put through your letter box. Then going to the parcel office with all your slips in toe and feeling judged by the parcel man when he brings back five Asos parcels for you. 

Please tell me I am not the only one who is a shopaholic. 

See you soon. 

Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment